[Bookish Question] #2 What/who got you into reading?

So here I'll try to post every week one bookish question and then answered it. You can answered the question too in the comment below or on your own blog. If you answered it on your blog then please put my blog link on that post :) 
The question for today is:

What/who got you into reading?

Well, I started reading last year ago, because of the book series 'The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa'. These books are so good!! If you haven't read it yet then you should definitely do it! I've read some books before, but not so intense like this now. Now I'm reading 4 - 5 books in a month and before I've just read one book in a year.

I'm sorry for grammar mistakes!

And what's about you? 

Love
Yanisa xo



Vanessa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2016 acityofbooksblog. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram