[May 2017] Bookstagram Week 1

Hello bookworms :)

I saw this post by notanotherbookblogger and I think that this is an awesome post idea. 

Instagram is also my favourite social media platform where I spend most of my time. With this posts I can weekly share my instagram posts here for those who aren't on Instagram.

I will try to share the "Bookstagram Weekly Post" on every Monday or sometimes on Thursday.

5th May - 15th May 2017 

I was a little bit inactive on Instagram, because I've had my final exams and I also was sick. From what I've read, it could be a swollen lymph gland.. However, let's come to my pictures. Actually I will post pictures about 7 days ago and not 10 days ago. It's just for today, because of the reason that I've already told you. 

So now let's come to my pictures :D

5 May 2017
"You're a wizard, Harry." -Hagrid

6 May 2017


"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates' loot on Treasure Island and best of all, you can enjoy these riches every day of your life." -Walt Disney Company


7 May 2017


"Sometimes, humans were more monstrous than anything else." -Dark Heart of Magic, Jennifer Estep 

10 May 2017 

 
"Doctor Who: You want weapons? We're in a library. Books are the best weapon in the world. This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself!" -Doctor Who (Season 2, Tooth and Claw)
 
Tea and Books are always a good option.

14 May 2017

"Some of these things are true and some of them lies. But they are all good stories." -Hilary Mantel, Wolf Hall 

#overexposed

 15 May 2017
“I don't care," Clary said. "He'd do it for me. Tell me he wouldn't. If I were missing-"
"He'd burn the whole world down till he could dig you out of the ashes. I know," Alec said.” -City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5), Cassandra Clare

As you can see I always try to keep my feed/pictures white, but sometimes my pictures goes a little bit overexposed.

Are you interested in a post, where I explain how I edit my Instagram pictures?

Love
Yanisa xo

Yanisa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2016 acityofbooksblog. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram