10 favourite quotes from 'The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa'



Hello bookworms! :)

Today I'm going to show you my 10 favourite quotes from The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa and I've to admit that choose 10 favourite quotes from the awesome series wasn't easy.. So let's start! 


10. "I'm a cat.”
 

9.. “Bravo," said Grimalkin, peering down from Cold Tom's chest. "The Winter prince and Oberon's jester agreeing on something. The world must be ending."

8.. “Me? Die? Didn't they tell you, princess? I'm Robin Goodfellow.”

7 “Metallic trees. That's new. If you see any steel dryads, be sure to tell me so I can run away screaming.”

6. “I don't care what it's called. I just want to be with her at the end. I'm not giving up. Meghan, I'll be with you soon. Please, wait for me.”
 

5. “Meghan's in lo-ove," sang the phouka, making my heart stop. "Meghan's in lo-ove. Meghan and Ash, sitting in a tre--"

4. Touch her, and I'll freeze your testicles off and put them in a jar. Understand?

3.“From this day forth, I vow to protect Meghan Chase, daughter of the Summer King, with my sword, my honor and my life. Should even the world stand against her, my blade will be at her side. And should it fail to protect her, let my own life be forfeit.”

2. You are my heart, my life, my entire existence.

1. I will always be your knight, Meghan Chase. And I swear, if there is a way for us to be together, I will find it. No matter how long it takes. If I have to chase your soul to the ends of eternity, I won't stop until I find you, I promise.


Maybe you know or maybe you not know, but I LOVE THE IRON FEY SERIES! I'm obsessed with this series <3

What's your favourite book or book series?

Love
Yanisa <3

Vanessa

Kommentare:

  1. Ah, ich mochte die Iron Feys auch total gerne. Eine der ersten Reihen, die ich komplett auf Englisch gelesen habe. Muss aber zugeben, dass ich von der Sequel-Serie bisher nur den ersten Teil gelesen habe.

    Von Julie Kagawa habe ich auch die "Blood of Eden"-Trilogie gelesen, war sehr toll. "Talon" muss ich unbedingt auch mal lesen.

    Nachhaltig beeindruckt hat mich (die erste) Mistborn-Trilogie von Brandon Sanderson, so raffiniert durchdacht.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ich hab die Sequel Reihe leider noch gar nicht gelesen...

      Talon habe ich hier, aber noch nicht gelesen. Muss ich auch noch unbedingt lesen.

      Hmm die Bücher kenn ich gar nicht.

      Löschen

© 2016 acityofbooksblog. Powered by Blogger.

Instagram